Hi xx

nattys

TTC no.2
Reaction score
Hi,

this will be the first time I have posted on this bit so just wanted to say hello :hugs: My DH & I said goodbye to our little bean on 29th Jan when I was 14 wks. After finally convincing hubby that I am more than ready to try again he has also agreed :happydance: We are going to start DTD again this weekend so I am praying I get a sticky bean soon :flower:

Goodluck ladies xxx

Gl Hun!!

Hope you get your BFP soon!

Xx

Hi,

this will be the first time I have posted on this bit so just wanted to say hello :hugs: My DH & I said goodbye to our little bean on 29th Jan when I was 14 wks. After finally convincing hubby that I am more than ready to try again he has also agreed :happydance: We are going to start DTD again this weekend so I am praying I get a sticky bean soon :flower:

Goodluck ladies xxx

hello :hi: welcome and good luck hope you get your BFP soon xx

Welcome!!! I hope you get that BFP right away!!! :dust:

Sorry for your loss hun, good luck with your BFP, its a great place to vent on here and people understand!xx

Sorry for your loss! Its not easy! I really hope you get your baby soon!

Hey lovely...I just wanted to pop in with a :hugs: and say I really hope it happens soon and I have been thinking of you...I saw you posted on another thread and so I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing....:kiss:

Hey lovely...I just wanted to pop in with a :hugs: and say I really hope it happens soon and I have been thinking of you...I saw you posted on another thread and so I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing....:kiss:

I don't mind at all :hugs: How have you been ?

Good luck! We lost our first on 28th Jan and i've had my first AF and now discharged from hospital so we are also trying again...i'm wishing you all the best.

Thank you so much ladies xx I have absolutely no idea when I'm ovulating so just going to relax and try to be not so obsessive like I was before when TTC :coffee: I know that is TMI but I'm not even sure if AF has been to see me since January. I've been bleeding so erratically I can't really pin point dates :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->