Hi, yet another new one!

fein&waiting

Mum to 2
Reaction score
Hi all, i think i've posted in a few threads already but wanted to say hi over here. been TTC since coming off the ppl in Jan 2007 (AF came back asap) but nothing except for a maybe but not in june! i;m 24 DH is 25 next month and i'm hoping that having bought CB fertility monitor, i will get my BFP really soon cos i now know i'm def ovulating :headspin: Internet cheapies never really worked for me so had to go expensive. Here's to hoping :beer:

hi and welcome im new to and b'din im dead impatient hope it happens for you soon

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

hi everyone, and thanks for the big welcome. AF due in a few days, and just getting slightly impatient! :lol:

hey girls, little update. So on CD29 which was sunday, i wiped (sorry, TMI) and saw stringy brown tinged CM. This often precedes my AF by a few hours so thought it was def on the way. but nothing, the next day, only when wiping a saw pinkish tinged CM which again, i normally have a few hrs before AF but still no AF and later that evening thought i would check my cervix just to see if it was on it's way, and found brown stringy CM, a small blob (again, sorry for TMI!) but still no AF. This morning i still had nothing so thought would do internet cheapie and OPK. OPK was stronger than it usually is this time of the month but all i saw on prego test was faintist of barest of lines that took over 10 mins to show and i had to keep looking away and then back to see, so don't know what to think of it. and still no AF and don't really feel like it's coming. If nothing comes tomorrow morning then I'm doing more tests (have gone and bought 4, 2 store brand and 2 CB, so naughty! :rofl: ) so either the evil :witch: gets me and stops playing games or I'm preggers, hope it;s the latter! [-o<

ok, so did CB test 20 mins ago and faint but there line came up within a few mins, even hubby could see it. He was like, i don't think that's a positive, are you sure it can be so faint!!!? i was like they say a line is a line, and the fact that i didn't tell him there was one there or that he had to squint to see it was a bonus! so i'm thinking i might just be!! gonna wait to test again tomorrow, i want to see that line get stronger, so for the moment, i'll just keep thinking it's a maybe, but what a maybe!!!!!! :happydance::headspin:

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Faint line sounds promising. Fingers crossed for you. Good luck. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->