Hi

blaze777

Mummy to Moos and Roos
Reaction score
Bit unsure of where I am supposed to post this.

My daughter has just been diagnosed with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. She has it in her right ankle and knee, her left wrist and one of the fingers on her right hand.

We have no official prognosis yet as we are waiting on an appointment with consultant to discuss what is going on.

Ermm so yeah I guess that's us :flower:

:wave: Hi!

I've never heard of that before. :blush: So no help from me I'm afraid, but welcome to this section and I hope you get the support you need! :hugs:

Hi Blaze im just wondering how your little girl is getting on?

Hi Lozzy,

Many appointments at local hospital. They cannot inject her joints as there are too many to do, so she is having IV Steroids at the moment. She is also under care of Great Ormond Street.

She begins Methotrexate treatment on Friday, which hopefully will start to even things out, although I'm not looking forward to injections once a week for the forseeable future. It looks like it's going to be a long road, but we are =slowly but surely making progress

xx

Poor chicken :(

Have you saw the Arthritis care forum? I found it a great help when Niamh was first diagnosed, lots parents and also arthritus sufferers with great help and advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->