High cervix after light(ish) period?

Pirrow

Reaction score
:flower: I'm new to this site and not sure if I'm doing this right. My AF arrived last Monday (Oct 24th), but it was 2 days late by that time, and seemed lighter than usual. I usually only bleed for 2-2.5 days and always very heavily. This was only heavy for about 3 hours on the 25th, the first day (24th) being light-medium. It wasn't just light spotting when wiping though. I had horrible cramps as I always do with AF (have prescription meds for the pain). I checked my cervix the day after it stopped (26th) and it was barely within reach, very high and firm. I took a $.99 pt that day and it was negative. I have checked my CP every day since and it is still really high, but seems a little softer. I couldn't tell previously, but today I felt it was closed (I think!)

Last month, after ovulation, I became very thirsty and developed an aversion to hot meals, I could only eat cereal with ice cold milk, cold fruit, and water! Hot favorite meals that I normally love were grossing me out and I couldn't take more than a few bites. My appetite is still very poor. I also became very constipated (rare for me) and had pretty bad stomach pains randomly. I developed a mucus in my throat that still hasn't gone away after 3 weeks. About 9 days after ovulation until a few days ago, I became very moody (confirmed by my husband:blush:).

I don't notice any other common pregnancy symptoms except maybe fatigue, but we are just adjusting to my husband working nights now. Occasionally, I feel dull aches in my breasts, but not consistently and I have a cyst in my left breast that always hurts from ovulation until my AF arrives. This came out longer than I planned, but I think that is everything.

Basically, I am wondering if anyone has had "AF", and had their cervix stay high after? Any ideas? I obsess every month because I really want a bfp, but hubby wants to wait a few years. I worry that this is all in my head... again :cry: We are NTNP basically. Thank you for reading!

Hmm, don't see how to edit so I will add what I forgot here. A week ago, 2 days before AF showed, I tried to work out on the elliptical and got tired very easily, and my heart rate went up to 189 very quickly on an easy workout so I had to stop. I have been out of breath easily ever since :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->