High Fever

Starstryder

Finally Four :)
Reaction score
So all was looking great and we were set for Lady O's arrival on Friday and then my hubby got sick...not just runny nose feeling icky sick, no no it is a fever of 101 sick...so on top of feeling miserable he feels guilty coz more than likely most of his swimmers are dead or "stunned". He wants to try on Friday anyway and hope that some mutant strong swimmer makes it through lol. *sigh* I am not sure how I feel about that...on top of which tomorrow is our 9th anniversary and at this point I seriously doubt he is up to doing much of anything.

How is everyone else's week going so far? :hi:

You may have a suprise month when you least expect it! Get him downing plenty of fluid, vitamins and fruit etc! he may feel like a new man by end of week only tuesday today!
keep up your hopes and stay positive!

I'm 7dpo so I'm trying to keep in positive frame of mind, but yet in the back I'm thinking af could well be on her way, got a few symptoms but this could well be my body playing the fool!

Hope you have a lovely anniversary starstryder and hubby is better soon :hug:

Thanks :) I am making sure he gets enough to drink in, he is bad with that...the vitamins is a bit of a fight but I sneak it in via fizzies lol, he assumes there is only vit c in his fizzy muhaha...

I really hope AF is not on the table for you! I will hold thumbs that this is your month so heaps and heaps of sticky vibes your way.

:dust:

Thanks starstryder sounds like you've got it under control lol

My symptoms seems to have died down today :( but suppose only 7dpo hopefully some symptoms will come flooding back welcomingly!!

I will hold thumbs for you! :) I had my first positive on my opk today and hubby was in the mood lol. So hopefully we got a mutant swimmer :happydance: lol

Fx'd for you guys too into the tww for you now! x :D

Oh gosh and am I already nervous lol, I almost want to start using progesterone cream now just in case...darn hormone imbalance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->