• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

High temps after bleed @ 17dpo???

BellaStar

Reaction score
hi girls, I'm on 17dpo (cd31 or cd5??) and had actually giving up coz I started bleeding on 13dpo (2 days early). It was like af (as in it wasn't just spotting) but only lasted for 3 days (would normally last 6-7, heavy & painful). It's stopped now and my temps are still up. I actually couldn't face another bfn so am very reluctant to test (got bfn on 12dpo). What do you think? During the tww I had a temp dip on 6dpo, some spotting on 7 & 8 dpo and a temp rise (looked triphasic) on 10 dpo. I had terrible insomnia (every night) from 2dpo, bleeding gums, sore bbs, and on 11dpo got a strong metallic taste in my mouth. Then on the night of 11/12dpo I slept right through and woke up feeling like it was gone - did a test and bfn. Af arrived 2 days later, early and light. Now it's stopped and my temps still haven't dropped. I don't "feel" pg and had actually given up on it completely for this month but it's puzzling me that temps still high and the bleed was so short....I haven't been in this situation beforfe and would really appreciated any thoughts....Thx

Bella, my temps remain high during and just after AF. But if thats not normal for you, then it may be a good idea to test - I know you don't want to but you're not going to know otherwise.

Some women do bleed during pregnancy - don't know much about it or why but I have heard of it, so it could be that.

Keep us updated on if there is any news!

test test test hun this just happened to me to the letter and iv just got a BFP altnhough i am still very worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->