High womb NOT pregnant..?!

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
Today I went for a routine smear test, it was my 1st one.
The nurse coudn't seem to find my womb!! She searched for 10 minutes (it was pretty embarassing) and eventually she found it really high up :wacko: She didn't have much more to say on the matter - seemed to be in a rush to be honest!!

Just wondered if anyone else has had this? I am not pregnant (I had my son 13 months ago.)

The only thing i can think of is after having my son my womb didn't lower back down to where it was before? :nope: is this even possible? i know the midwifes check your stomach to feel that it's moving back down, but only for a week after you have your baby..

OR i was thinking, maybe ive ALWAYS had a high womb and that is why i couldn't dilate any further than 3cm and that's why baby got distressed and ended up needing emergency c-section after 18 hours labour at 3cm???

Does anyone have any feedback on this please? I've googled it but a high womb seems to be related to pregnancy and not a lot else!! :shrug:

I also wondered, if maybe having a high womb could cause problems conceiving? :shrug:

I'm confused!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->