Highchair suggestions

Lulu

1 dude & 1 dudette
Reaction score
Hi we are going to buy a highchair this weekend and I'm looking for some suggestions/recommendations. I really like the look of the Graco Contempo highchair but is it any good?

What other ones do you all have?

We're doing weaning with puree, not blw at the moment so I'd prefer one with it's own tray as we only have a small kitchen table that barely fits our two dinner plates let alone decent space for a highchair.

Thanks in anticipation :thumbup:

I ended up getting the graco teatime-got it as a cheap interim chair until i decided which one i really wanted (yes i'm that bad at making decisions) and i'm still using it and now my mum has one for when baby is there too. Its pretty basic but it does the job great,easy to wipe clean and folds away. Its only about £35 so if you hate it you can give it to granny to use.

We got the cosatto hi-lo chair. Its on offer in Toys r us!
It has a removeable tray, reclines and is height adjustable. Its nice and padded to :)

I highly rate the Chicco Polly Magic but...it is expensive. It does everything we want it to and fits my LO in brilliantly

https://www.babyequipmentcomplete.c...1dtsu&form=1&gclid=CIK9z_an3ZICFRo71Aodq2Qu_A

My lo fits in this we have had since 4 months i also tried my 2 and half yr old and he fits in it fine so will last x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->