Hipp Goodnight Milk?

Brockie

Reaction score
does anyone use it? or is it just marketing tosh?! Fred has a bottle for bedtime and wondered about using this? xx

I haven't used it because we didn't get on with the follow-on milk so we still use the infant milk. It does have cereal mixed with it so it a bit thicker than usual. Sorry I'm not much more help!

I've always loved Hipp Organic products but this was horrid....very thick, Toby couldn't get it out of the bottle, we used bigger teats and watered it down more too. Didn't buy it again, just stuck to the follow on milk:thumbup:

i bought some for rhys and tbh, he only managed 2 oz and he'd be asleep, he didnt like having to suck harder even with a fast flow teat, it also didnt make him sleep any longer either, its one of those things you try once if it doesnt work you dump it,
rhys happier having his follow on milk at nite and will drink 4oz of that before bed

x

I used it with my daughter and she loved it,it's formula but with organic cereal,it just seems like a satisfying meal for babies :)
It dodn't make her sleep any longer,and it didn't really make any difference,but because she never put on 'enough' weight i just wanted something more caloric for her.

I got a sachet to try when I join the Hipp baby club, havent used it yet cos he's too lil and he doesnt seem to get on with dairy when I eat it so I havent tried him with any other milks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->