• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

His First Loose Tooth

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Jayden has his first loose tooth! :happydance: The adult tooth is growing behind, just like Amanda's did. Not concerned as it's perfectly normal.

He used to be so scared of having loose teeth but looks like he's seen his sister go through it enough times that he's ok with it now.

Aww that's great! My son's first loose tooth had the adult tooth growing behind it also, he's now lost his two teeth bottom center! :)

lol When my ollie sussed out his big sister got tooth fairy money for her gnashers he started trying to loosen his up by chomping on the wood of his bed!!!. A few milk teeth were lost WAY ahead of their time.

Serves me right for giving a fiver a tooth..

I was mortified when Lauren lost her 1st tooth at just 6years old:cry:...I thought it happened later than that:blush:. She's lost both her bottom middle teeth and the new ones have filled the gap now. She still seems so young though....it's a milestone isn't it?:hugs:

Yay! Jasper just recently got his first loose tooth too! He keeps wiggling it (kind of grosses me out). But, it will be awhile yet, I think as it is only a little wiggly. It will be kind of sad when they start coming out tho. This is really the end of their "babyhood".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->