hit the 3 stone mark! ugh.

kbwebb

Reaction score
I always said I'd never allow myself to get past 10 stone.. weighed myself two days ago and I was 10stone 1, so I told myself to stop eating 4 or more ice lollies a day :dohh: stupid cravings. Weighed myself today 10 stone 6. I've put on three stone and I feel like a huge whale with two chins :cry:

I've put on 2st 11lb and feel like a whale too. I was a size 14 pre pregnancy and now just feel so fat. Seriously don't understand how people cope when not pregnant carrying extra weight like this its exhausting. I'm actually excited to go on a diet and try and lose this weight x

Don't beat yourself up! You are almost done! I gained 45 lbs by 35 weeks last pregnancy when I had my LO!! This time I am at +33 - 34 lbs at 34. Some people gain A LOT more than that :) Oh, and I lost it really fast.

Hiya I had a good bmi and weight bout 10 1/2 stone pre preg and size 12 14 and very busty, now altho midwife never weigh me, on mums scales I'm nearer 13 so bout 2 1/2 3 stone I think is normal anyway!! I don't look fat just huge bump and joggers still fit on hips. Scary weigh more than husband tho.

I always said I'd never allow myself to get past 10 stone.. weighed myself two days ago and I was 10stone 1, so I told myself to stop eating 4 or more ice lollies a day :dohh: stupid cravings. Weighed myself today 10 stone 6. I've put on three stone and I feel like a huge whale with two chins :cry:

Total sympathy! I'm feeling the same - was 8 1/2 stone and a UK 10 pre pregnancy, I'm now 11 stone 2 lb, and heavier than I've ever been in my life! Thankfully, the vast majority of it has all gone on my bump and boobs (can't tell I'm pregnant from the back lol) so hopefully it'll come off fairly easily afterwards.

Snap but I'm a further behind you!! Your nearly at the end I really would not panic - about a stone should come off once you have baby as water, placenta and baby make up a lot of weight!

X

Yup I've put on 3 stone 1 lb so far... I'm huuuuuge and nothing fits anymore! I've had ridiculous cravings but I'm also greedy! I can't wait to get back to slimming world. I hope a lot of it is water retention! You're not alone! :)

It's nice to know I'm not alone! some people might not see 10 and a half stone as a lot, but when you've always had an ironing board stomach it can be hard to get your head around. OH tells me off for getting upset about my weight but I'm sick of nothing fitting me I feel like I live in the same clothes everyday. And it would be pointless buying more now because they might fit odd when I've had her! I'm just praying my body is nice to me and doesn't hold onto the weight:haha:

I know how you feel. I gained loads in my last pregnancgy. My pre e caused me to gain an extra 3 stone very quickly on top of that. I lost around 3 stone aftef I hah her from baby etc and fluid in the few days before I went home.

I didn't work on weight loss quick enough and didn't shift much more than that. This time I've gained around a stone so far. I'm hoping that my body will want to drop this pregnancy weight and the last one if I work at it quickly enough.

I hate not fitting in thw clothes I had pre pregnancy when I thought they were big! :hugs:

I've put on 3 and a half stone so far. I feel huge, my maternity clothes don't even fit me any more and I'm only 36 weeks. I've been told I'm mainly carrying fluid though so I'm hoping this is true :)

I lost 41 pounds in the 1st 2 week after having my most recent baby, are you going to breastfeed? It's made the weight melt off me I'm a stone under my pre pregnancy weight 8 weeks after and I've not tried To lose anything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->