Hitting - Well slapping.

S

Serene123

Caitlyn hits. Well it's more of a pat/slap and she's been doing it for the past month. She doesn't do it to hurt people, she likes the sound it makes. Like clapping. It makes me laugh but I feel bad laughing at her hitting because it's a bad habit to get into even if she does think it's funny..

Totally normal stage for them to go through hun xx

My Caitlyn does the same. On everything. She only continues on something that makes an interesting noise else she isn't bothered. They are just exploring feels and sounds, i wouldn't worry

xx

Thank God it's normal. I thought I was at the beginning of naughty child syndrome! :rofl:

Totally normal hun, but I would tell her NO when she slaps you because my nephew would do this and because he was never told that slapping people was bad he is now 18 months and has a really really bad habit of slapping people in the face and laughing he is also starting to kick and punch because he is never told NO. Dec slaps and he is the same as Caitlyn not doing it in a bad way but I would still take his hand away and say NO. NOT NICE. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->