Hiya im new!!

claire99991

Mum of 2....
Reaction score
Hiya im new here, this is a fantasic website im so glad i have found it!! :)

Im on about month 5 i think TTC no luck yet, im on day 22 out of a 28 day cycle and im really not feeling it this month at all.

I lost my right ovary last year i was rushed to A&E with abdo pain last april and they discovered i had a very large ovarian cyst which needed emergancy surgery and i lost my ovary, my left one keeps getting cysts on but they go away on there owne i have scans every 4 months to keep eye on it all, my GYNE said it wouldnt affect my fertitily but i dont believe him lol i fell on my 2nd month of trying with my 1st daughter and i can just feel that this is going to be a challenge for me i just hope it works eventually.

Im 25 and i am very lucky to have a gorgeous little girl who is coming up 3 beginning of next year.

Would love to get to know people and get a few buddy's!!

Hope everyone is well claire xxx

Hi Claire, welcome to BnB :) Whereabouts are you in the northeast?

hello and welcome :)

Hi girls

im on CD21 have been trying since finishing depro jab in January (only had 1 set of jabs)
i have had lots of scans (internal & externals) and blood tests done for FSH levels, possibly be put on Chlomid nextcycle (fingers crossed). i already have Children from past relationship so know that i have already been blessed xx however am actively TTC with new man who is the most supportive OH i could ask for, he is always very positive & keen to BD as much as needed to boost chances!!. looking foward to reading more about everyones journeys, and finding out more infomation on Chlomid.

Take care & Good Luck

Happiness, oh bless you sounds like your really going thru the mill im sure your time will come very soon, i dont know much about fertilty treatments etc but im sure i will pick things up along the way reading this forum, is chlomid a drug that helps you to ovulate? Fingers crossed you can start on this next cycle. Do you think there is any chance you are this cycle? Im on CD22 and im not getting a good feeling at all. Sounds like you have a fab partner!! xx

Hi Claire99991

Yes i have been through the mill, i have had awful cycles 12 days, 17 days, 21, 25,26 and a just as i thought they were ok at 26 days had spotting this cd14!! GP says cud be ovulation bleed (where the egg is released and there is a small surge) or cud just b annoying bleed again. Anyway very very good GP who has been very supportive as ltd amount of fertilty help avail if you already have children. I was lucky (well maybe unlucky) as had extensive scans bloods ect taken through the summer then finally my Appendix taken out which seemed to settle my cycles slightly, was very lucky to be treated at a womens hospital at the time who checked my ovaries & tubes ect, so feel very privileaged to have been so throughly checked!! but still TTC!!, I dont feel that i have Ovulated no real signs except spotting on CD14 so fingers crossed.

Claire99991

re Chlomid

My Gp says that "it will tickle my ovaries a little bit" thus producing possibly more eggs or an egg, but dont know anything else, my last cd21 bloods show that i am almost at the normal level, whatever normal is! hard to tell when your real cd21 is with such irregular cycles, Gp explained that day 21 for someone with a short cycle isnt actually 21 days after 1st day of AF as it is based on the Luteual Phase.
best advise my GP gave was to enjoy the BD !!

Well it sounds like you have been looked after really well, how nice to here a story of good medical treatment and a nice GP!, do you test for you LH surge with ovulation tests or anything to see when you ovulate?

Fingers crossed for you hun, but if not it sounds like you have lots of positive treatment options :) xx

i did use the OV sticks but found them dis-heartening as mine never got really really dark, but if my CD21 isnt quite as high as it should then that probably explains my results.
Have you had any bloods done yet or seen your GP? (on top of being scanned every few months)

Happiness - no my GP said i have to leave it a year with trying before i go bk to speak to them about any further tests or anything this is my 5th month. The scans are showing cysts but they said it shouldnt stop me ovulating i think the biggest problem i have is when i ovulate im doubled over in pain for 2 days the pain gets so bad sumtimes i think about going to A&E! so obv the last thing i want is to try to make a baby i just have to grit and bear it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->