hiya, new to NTNP/TTC

MissPiggy

Kayson and Bumpy-Sweep
Reaction score
Hi everyone...I'm really new to TTC...fell pregnant on the pill in October 2009, and now have a nearly two year old...

I had the implant out 3weeks ago tomorrow. And believe i have come on..about 2days ago. Its really light and barely there...only really when i wipe!

Really i just want someone to explain how to do this effectively lol! We're not properly going for it, merely just taking it as it comes (oops no pun intended).

Get wait to get preggers again! xxx

hello i am NTNP and have a 2.5 year old...i really dont know any tricks lol this time i am just trying to have stress free sex and hope to get pregnant lol

I'm pretty new at all this too. I don't temp (basal body temperature in the morning?) so I can't give pointers on that...

I keep an eye on my discharge- I usually ovulate on cycle day 13 or so and I get discharge that's lotion like about two days before and then it gets stretchy and more like egg white (you hear a lot about that). It's the best to clue you in to timing of ovulation.

I also just started checking my cervix -- that's a whole other thing and you have to be comfortable with yourself to do this... You can google all this for very in depth information.

hi there, welcome to the forums :D

I can't really help you with anything related to the implant, because I never had one. But according to Google and other people stories, you should be able to get pregnant right away.

As for other tips, I would reccomend charting you temperature in the mornings, I just started doing that myself and apparently it really helps, there are a lot of other ways to determine when you are ovulating, you can also use pee tests. Timing is important, you don't want to miss the little egg :)

Other than that, you should look into prenatal vitamins, while those may not help your fertility they are important for your health and the baby.

baby dust :D

Welcome to the circus!

I'm not temping, or peeing on sticks. I want to let nature take its course and surprise me just like I surprised my mother :haha: which is totally why I bought preseed to day :blush: To be fair, I run on the dry side so you know... I totally just spent 30 bucks for that :dohh:

Try not to let yourself get stressed out. Have fun making this one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->