Hmm what do you make of this?

embo216

Mummy to 3 <3
Reaction score
Im not really sure what to do?

Lily used to be on SMA white but it made her really sicky but her number twows were perfect lol:blush:

Shes always been a very unsettled baby so we thought we'd try the cow and gate comfort formula, which has been brilliant for her, thing is now she has had terrible diarrhea and they smell terrible, they also used to be mustardy colour on sma white but now they're quite green!

She so much happier and settled on cow and gate but her number twos worry me, surely they arent doing her insides much good if its making her poo like that!

What would you do?

Green poo is perfectly normal whilst on comfort milk, and is not diarrhea, diarrhea in babies is more like coloured water than anything else.

I know when I switched to aptimal easy digest theres was leaflet inside that said that the babies poo would be green and it was perfectly fine, not sure if cow and gate would have the same kind of leaflet?

Green poo is perfectly normal whilst on comfort milk, and is not diarrhea, diarrhea in babies is more like coloured water than anything else.

I know when I switched to aptimal easy digest theres was leaflet inside that said that the babies poo would be green and it was perfectly fine, not sure if cow and gate would have the same kind of leaflet?

I agree that watery poo in babies is usually perfectly normal - before he started food, Sam's were all very watery and quite explosive! He's breastfed, but it isn't anything to worry about! The green is usually because the formula has higher levels of iron x

As the other ladies said runny green poo is normal Dec was on cow&gate from the day he was born and his poo was like this until he went onto solids. xx

phew thank you everyone! im not up on my knowledge of poop obviously! Arlene my cow and gate came with no leaflet unfortunetly wouldnt of been asking if it had! Thanks x

I wouldn't worry hun, green is perfectly normal as said! I used to get some wonderful colours when Mikey was a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->