Hmm?

elly460

Reaction score
I'm having some light bleeding today and it's cycle day 15 of my 38 day cycle... any ideas what this could be? Thanks :D

Sounds like an ovulation bleed?

Is it just bloody discharge, or is it actually more like the start of your period?

It seems like old blood. Its not the usual color and its really light and no crying-out-in-agony cramps.

Hmm all I can think is that it may be ovulation spotting. Or otherwise could be you have an abrasion or some slight erosion on your cervix, which could be causing the blood. Neither are anything to worry about hun, but if you begin to get irregular spotting frequently I would pop to see your doctor. If you are still concerned it may be worth going to see your doctor anyway just to put your mind at ease and discuss, in greater detail, the possible causes, with someone more informed.

Try not to worry about it, though chick :) It's probably nothing x

Do you think it's possible that I ovulated early? I read somewhere that I might not be ovulating because my cycles are so long. *sigh* it's all so confusing. I don't think it's an abrasion because it got a little heavier. Thanks for the advice though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->