Hmmm what are your opinions...(long and about starting a nappy business in Holland)

celine

Reaction score
Ok I live in Holland and when i googled to find all the loverly fluff i found one shop in Amsterdam but it only had itti's and BG and you had to buy in a pack of 10 so...
Im thinking of starting a business of selling more kinds of fluff as well as having the option of a taste/trial package (use the fluff for 2 weeks at a prace etc) I think it would be great cos tbh if I had found that option months ago i would of given it a try and there is no such thing like that here...
Ive been thinking about it all day and it just makes sense, i know someone who can help register a business, i know LOADS of mums n babies as well as other clothy mums who might benefit too cos we always have to order from the uk but if I had stock here it would be quicker and easier..

what do you all think?

Sounds like a great idea! Lots of the nappy stores around here offer trials and they are pretty popular- always nice to try different types of fluff without having to commit to it before you know if it works for your LO. Good luck with your business if you decide to go for it!

Tx Kaites :)
Still gathering the courage to talk to dh about this...but I reckon it should be a good thing :)

Sounds like a great plan to me. I'd love to do it but there's too much competition here xx

Sounds like a great idea hon. Maybe pm thelilbump for a chat about how she got started?

hey hun :) me and my sis are about to start something up too (she'll do the NL part)! I recon it would be great business opportunity..

Im working on website design atm and am registering everything as we speak.. it's a lot of sorting to begin with but im wishing you lots of luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->