Ho wmany of you ladies have gotten pregnant straight after a MC?

tu123

Reaction score
I did with my daughter but very confused this time round. I have had negative HPTs but now positive but it seems it could still be HCG? I'll do another CB digi next monday to see if the levels are rising. Otherwise i just wait for AF!

I haven't experienced this but fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

I became pregnant following my first MC. He is a healthy 6 yo!!! It does happen a lot. I really hope this is it for you!

I had a miscarriage about 8 or so weeks ago. I was about 7w4d. They don't know exactly what happened but it was pretty sad. I am now 6w1d pregnant again. It's scary to me because it wasn't really planned...but also wasn't being prevented as well as it could have been I guess. But I'm just scared it's going to happen again. :( I have an ultrasound tomorrow because my progestarone isn't high enough (sorry for the spelling) lol. But I'm just proof that it is possible. :) we will see what happens tomorrow. But good luck!!!

I got a positive exactly 6 weeks after my miscarriage unfortunately i miscarried again xx

Hi,

I miscarried about 2 weeks ago, and I only bled for about 5-6 days. I have been checking the CM and after 1 day at dry, it seems to have gone back to "normal" which is extra amount for me. My levels dropped from about 1000+ to 240 last Friday morning and I assume they have continued.

We are planning on temping and using OPKs beginning this weekend, because my cycle is already irregularly irregular. I have AF every other month, but ovulate monthly... strange but true. So if this keeps up, we are looking to begin again (let the OPKS tell it) in mid-August. I am wondering about other ladies experiences that began TTC after a MC????? Write to us ladies....

Mine was a "missed" MC as the baby measured 8w2d and they didn't catch the situation until I began to bleed at 9w6d....

I had a miscarriage about 8 or so weeks ago. I was about 7w4d. They don't know exactly what happened but it was pretty sad. I am now 6w1d pregnant again. It's scary to me because it wasn't really planned...but also wasn't being prevented as well as it could have been I guess. But I'm just scared it's going to happen again. :( I have an ultrasound tomorrow because my progestarone isn't high enough (sorry for the spelling) lol. But I'm just proof that it is possible. :) we will see what happens tomorrow. But good luck!!!

I hope you had a good scan hun!

Hi,

I miscarried about 2 weeks ago, and I only bled for about 5-6 days. I have been checking the CM and after 1 day at dry, it seems to have gone back to "normal" which is extra amount for me. My levels dropped from about 1000+ to 240 last Friday morning and I assume they have continued.

We are planning on temping and using OPKs beginning this weekend, because my cycle is already irregularly irregular. I have AF every other month, but ovulate monthly... strange but true. So if this keeps up, we are looking to begin again (let the OPKS tell it) in mid-August. I am wondering about other ladies experiences that began TTC after a MC????? Write to us ladies....

Mine was a "missed" MC as the baby measured 8w2d and they didn't catch the situation until I began to bleed at 9w6d....

It does happen hun. As i mentioned. My daughter was seen on a scan exactly 6 weeks after my MC:hugs:

i fell pregnant again first cycle after normal af.

Wow, it's so nice to hear these stories about conceiving right after m/c. I'm praying that it doesn't take long for us.

How did the appt go Maddie_224? I hope that all is well.

After 1 year of trying concieved and miscarried at 8 weeks on 5/4. On 6/2 had a positive test and on 7/2 had an ultrasound and was 8 weeks. Got to see baby's heart beating and little arm and leg nubs. Started spotting and 4 days after that started had another ultrasound, 11 weeks, no heartbeat. Totally heartbroken. Thinking we should wait about 4-6 months before trying again. Any advice?

I conceived 2 weeks after my mc at 7 weeks. Still nervous about this pregnancy...

Congratulations to the ladies expecting straight after the miscarriage.

Jolene: I'm so sorry for your two losses. I've just lost one and I know you must be in a lot of pain. Hugs to you, girl. You should try again when you're feeling strong, wait as long as you need to.

I just had my normal AF after the miscarriage that happened 25 June 2011 (my husband's worst birthday of his life :( ). We were TTC straight away after the miscarriage but it didn't work immediately, which is fine, I saw tissue (sorry, TMI) and my period was strange with a lot of old blood, so I don't know if it would've worked regardless.

We're hoping to see a BFP in August, but at this point, I think that the miscarriage has taught me a little patience. I'll just be grateful to see a BFP even if it takes awhile again.

FX for all of you ladies.

I did with this one (my first).

I started miscarrying on May 6, finished cramping/bleeding on May 12. Got a negative pregnancy test on May 13th and ovulated on May 30th (no period in between).

So far so good, but I am very nervous/anxious about it this time.

Good luck!

I conceived 2 weeks after my mc at 7 weeks. Still nervous about this pregnancy...

Gosh you definitely conceived quickly after mc. That's amazing and it sure gives me a lot of hope. Good luck and I bet you'll have a H&H 9 mths. :thumbup:

We're hoping to see a BFP in August, but at this point, I think that the miscarriage has taught me a little patience. I'll just be grateful to see a BFP even if it takes awhile again.

Hope you get a BFP in August! I'm praying for the same thing but I agree that I'd just be grateful to see a BFP again.

BASTE - I too am praying the same, that it does not take too long to see that :bfp: again. We tried for so long.... GL to you :dust:

STEPH - Totally understand being nervous, I am in just TTC and know I will be during the preg if I am lucky enough to be again. I wish you a H&H 5 mos!! :flower:

KATY - Sorry for your loss.... I know how you are feeling, believe me. I too am hoping to have an aug :bfp:, my wife's b-day month.... :dust:

PUG - I wish you a H&H 6 mos!!!! Hang in there.... :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->