Holidays with 1year old

A132429

Reaction score
I am looking to book a holiday for me,my OH and 12month old little boy for the start of September..Somebody mentioned MadelineMc Cann to me today and now Im thinking would I spend the whole time worrying :dohh: Has anyone gone away with a baby of similar age and where did you go and how did you find it? Also did anyone have worries like his before going and then find it okay?Would love a holiday before number 2 comes along!

Maddy was left unsupervised in a villa whilst her parents enjoyed a meal across the street with their friends!
You and your baby will have a great time x

At that age you won't let your LO out of your sight so will be perfectly safe, in fact it's a great time to go because your LO will want nothing more than to spend time with you without becoming bored or wanting to play with other children! I totally agree with Blah, Maddy was left alone.

Thanks Im just terrified that someone would even break into out apartment or whatever.. Oh the worrying never stops does it!!!

Although you'll be in a different place you'll still be with your LO all the time just as you would at home. Someone could break into your home just as they could wherever you stay on holiday (I mean that in a reassuring way! :dohh:), I really don't think you need to worry! A holiday before number 2 arrives sounds like a great plan :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->