Holly - Emmerdale

TattiesMum

Reaction score
OK ... so they have Holly locked in her room to go Cold Turkey (fair enough) but WHY has she got no duvet or covers of any sort on her bed?

Last night we saw her huddled on her bed under her anorak in an otherwise empty room :wacko::wacko: It's driving me mad LOL Heroin withdrawal causes cold sweats (goosebumps - hence the name 'cold turkey') so warm coverings are essential :dohh:... Oh and while I'm ranting it also causes sickness and diarrhoea yet poor Holly doesn't even have a bowl/bucket to be sick in or any available fluids to keep dehydration at bay :dohh:

Don't scriptwriters do ANY research? :shrug:

You know I thought the same. Where the heck is she meant to go to the loo? thought it was crual the cold turkey she needs proper help as it can do real damage to. I was imaging a baby crawling across the ceiling at one point when she was in there lol (trainspotting). She looks the part anyway for it.

Hmm I dont think they really think of much to be honest there are so many things they miss out and it just makes the storyline seem so poo!

Probably in case she attempts suicide.

She'll just have to poo in the corner, like Phil on Eastenders did :l

yh i think its incase she hangs herself or something, they did say theyve taken anything that she can hurt herself with. and i guess shes gonna get desperate x

yh i think its incase she hangs herself or something, they did say theyve taken anything that she can hurt herself with. and i guess shes gonna get desperate x

LOL .... yes my DH said that but they've left her in a room with a window which she could presumably break (either to espace or to cut herself with), curtains she could hang herself with, a mattress (which presumably has sharp metal springs in it) and the anorak which has a zip in it that (if she was that determined) could be ripped out and used as a ligature - a cheap, uncovered duvet looks very safe next to that lot :rofl:

LOL .... yes my DH said that but they've left her in a room with a window which she could presumably break (either to espace or to cut herself with), curtains she could hang herself with, a mattress (which presumably has sharp metal springs in it) and the anorak which has a zip in it that (if she was that determined) could be ripped out and used as a ligature - a cheap, uncovered duvet looks very safe next to that lot :rofl:

yh i guess so :rofl: lets see how desperate she gets :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->