hollyoaks and emmerdale

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
any1 watching i cant believe that bitch in hollyoaks hasnt been caught out yet but glad zoe got off..

and poor laurel...... that sally is sly sorry i get right in to the soaps any 1 else xx

watchin emmerdale is so annoying me i feel like screaming at the screen "kick her out ashley " but its a good story line lorrels going out of it for a bit to go on mat leave so iam woundering how shes gonna leave things with ashley??

Yeah Laurel is going on mat leave and Sally is around until March-ish I think. It'll all come out in both cases (the dale and the oaks), it always does.

Yeah i watch hollyoaks,dont watch emmerdale though.Yeah I wish the truth would come out,poor zoe :( xx

I literally shouted at the tv when the verdict came back at zoes trial :blush: lol i need to get out more! Down with lydia dammit!! the one that really annoys me though is that one whos name i cant remember with the big head and tiny features whos lydias ex, she freaks me out :haha:

I was screaming at the screen, as usual. Always do it when i watch hollyoaks. lol. wanted to punch lydia in the face lol.

hahaha at least im not the only one!! cant fecking wait til she gets her comuppance!!!

Apparently Lydia may murder again ooohhhhhhhhhhh, Amy please!!!! The woman whp plays Laurel is back filming in Jan. Thank you this morning for those nuggets of info :)

I wonder what will happen with laurel and ashleys kids? Will she take them or leave them with sally? xx

Lydia stabs someone on Christmas eve apparently.

:-O i bet its zoe or her ex, shes sooooo freaky i have to know who it is!!!

ooohhhh i dint no that i missed oaks 2night but recorded it so watching now lol

I know she stabs Zoe but I didn't know it wasn't happening til xmas eve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->