HollyOaks Spoilers! (Up Until Christmas Eve),

Shireena__x

In My Own Little World
Reaction score
# 2707: Lydia asks Zoe to move into the Barnes'
Zoe's afraid when Lydia turns up at her door and further perturbed when Lydia asks Zoe to move into the Barnes'.

# Airs Wednesday Dec 09, 18:30 2708: Anita collapses at the Xmas party
Feeling out of control, the Christmas party suddenly becomes too much for Anita and she collapses.

# Airs Thursday Dec 10, 18:30 2709: Zoe hatches a plan to ensnare Lydia
Zoe's desperate to prove that Lydia's guilty and decides that the only way to make her confess is let her believe she's her friend...

# Airs Friday Dec 11, 18:30 2710: Amy issues Mike with an ultimatum
Amy tells Mike that as long as Zoe's in the house, she wants nothing more to do with him…

# Airs Monday Dec 14, 18:30 2711: Spencer sees Calvin and Mercedes kiss
Completely unaware that Spencer's in the room, Mercedes leans in for a kiss with Calvin...

# Airs Tuesday Dec 15, 18:30 2712: Loretta's past returns to haunt her
While finishing up after dance class, Loretta's horrified to see her old friend Chrissy standing in front of her.

# Airs Wednesday Dec 16, 18:30 2713: Loretta's secret is revealed
With her old friend Chrissy still on the scene, Loretta's childhood secret is soon catches up with her.I HEARD SHE MURDERED A BABY!!!!!

# Airs Thursday Dec 17, 18:30 2714: Ricky and Duncan's scam is ruined
After winning Ricky and Duncan's raffle, Myra realises that something's amiss and hunts them down.

# Airs Friday Dec 18, 18:30 2715: Malachy walks in on Calvin and Mercedes
Malachy runs straight up to The Loft's office but is stopped in his tracks when he sees what's going on inside...

# Airs Monday Dec 21, 18:30 2716: Malachy struggles with Mercedes' betrayal
Unable to deal with Mercedes' betrayal, Malachy hits the bottle as Calvin and Mercedes continue their affair.

# Airs Tuesday Dec 22, 18:00 2717: Anita confronts Hannah
When Anita mentions that she heard Hannah being sick, Hannah panics that her secret is out.

# Airs Tuesday Dec 22, 18:30 2718:
Mercedes panics that Malachy knows the truth

# Airs Wednesday Dec 23, 18:00 2719: Darren throws Hannah out
When Darren discovers Hannah being sick, he's furious that she lied to him and throws her out.

# Airs Thursday Dec 24, 18:30 2720: Hannah denies that she has a problem
Hannah packs her bags and asks her family to take her to the hospital, determined to prove that there's nothing wrong with her...

YAY yeh i heard loretta killed a baby and had changed her identity

Cant waiiiittt!! Why does calvin have blood on his hands in the new ad though?? anyone know its drivin me mad lol

Cant waiiiittt!! Why does calvin have blood on his hands in the new ad though?? anyone know its drivin me mad lol

Probably cos some would say he has Warren's blood on his hands. If thats the reason then it might be about to come out that he could of saved Warren, or didd that already happen?:dohh:

Yay - i love hollyoaks! cant wait to see the end of this storyline with lydia - its annoying me that she hasnt been caught!

Yeah there's a lot of controversy at the minute with people trying to get the episodes involving that storyline banned from being aired because it apparently mirrors the story of Jamie Bulger. The storyline goes that Loretta and a friend of hers murdered a child when they were 12, they were sent to prison and then when they were let out they were given new identities, like the killers of Jamie Bulger.

And the storyline with Lydia is doing my head in. It couldn't be more obvious that she killed Sarah, I just want her to get found out and for her smug annoying face to get off my screen lol

lol bexy i totally agree with you!

I read something in the newspaper about the loretta storyline that people are not happy about it at all!

And the storyline with Lydia is doing my head in. It couldn't be more obvious that she killed Sarah, I just want her to get found out and for her smug annoying face to get off my screen lol

Oh me too, and every time the police came on or something to o with the court case I was screaming at the tv just finger print the knife :haha:

It's doing my head in that that charlotte girl knows everything but she hasn't told the police!!!

uuuuhhh do ya think hannah is preggers then hhhmmmm

Yeah there's a lot of controversy at the minute with people trying to get the episodes involving that storyline banned from being aired because it apparently mirrors the story of Jamie Bulger. The storyline goes that Loretta and a friend of hers murdered a child when they were 12, they were sent to prison and then when they were let out they were given new identities, like the killers of Jamie Bulger.

tbh i think they should air it, will give awareness about that fact that it can happpen:shrug:

I found this...

- Zoe and Archie plan on making Lydia's life hell.
- Charlotte Tells everyone that Lydia killed Sarah
- Lydia takes Zoe at knifepoint!
-Zoe goes to hospital but will she survive?
- Lydia gets sent to jail, will she commit suicide?

to be honest though surely there whole hollyoaks story should be banned because there is always someone thats got some problem with something lol

and i agree surely if they do a finger print test thing they would only find her prints on the knife obviously there police are crap lol

to be honest though surely there whole hollyoaks story should be banned because there is always someone thats got some problem with something lol

and i agree surely if they do a finger print test thing they would only find her prints on the knife obviously there police are crap lol

^^ :rofl:!!!!!

:rofl: exciting stuff! hope that annoying little cow (lydia) gets caught. each time i see it i wanna :grr: her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->