Holy moly I'm exhausted

running

Reaction score
I ovulated 4-5 days ago (I can't remember in my exhaustion). DTD multiple times. Did normal things today - cleaned, prepped for a dinner party, etc. Now, I am beyond exhausted. My feet hurt. I can't think - went to the store after dinner & forgot what I went there for. Argued with the store person because the milk was priced wrong, and then forgot what I was buying.

If it all worked out, I hope beyond hopes that I am not this exhausted the entire pregnancy.

I'm 4DPO today and I could barely keep my eyes open sitting at my desk today. I'm ready for bed and still have a 7 year old and Husband to take care of after I leave the office..lol.

Brit - how are you feeling?

I'm now 8 DPO and feel like I want to vomit my coffee. Not tired today. Have you started testing? :)

Yes, I've started testing..lol. BFN as I expected. With my daughter, I didn't test positive until the day before expected AF so I'm not holding my breath for an early BFP (if I even get one). I'm actually still pretty tired. I'm having this pinching feeling right now in my left side. I get a little queasy now and then but nothing extreme. I'm 8DPO today, too. =)

I've got about 20 IC's at home. I'll probably test every morning with FMU until AF arrives..lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->