Holy smells batman!!!

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
OMG. I forgot how ACUTE your sense of smell becomes while pregnant! My nose was torturing me all day today. Much of my nauseous moments came from smells! Smells of old food especially turn my stomach. Chances are, if I eat a food and then smell it later...it will make me feel ill. Therefore I prefer food that does not have a smell!

But worse was when I got my clothes back from the dryer and they smelled of ROTTING FISH!! What the hell? Fresh clean clothes but they stank of fish. My hubby said I was crazy.

Oh my gosh.. this has been BRUTAL for me. I already have a sensitive nose so to combine that with nausea and an even stronger sense of smell has left me running for the toilet on more than one occasion.

Omg this is me exactly! The smell of the kitchen makes me feel sick, can always smell food in there or the bin eww. And it's the same for me with clothes too but for me it's the smell of the fabric softener it's so sweet and sickly ewwww. So I've had to start washing our clothes without it! Infact anything at all that smells sweet makes me want to throw up.

Sometimes just smelling DH makes me sick. It's not that he smells bad, just his deodorant is very strong. He got mad when I told him he was stinky though so I just put up with the smell for now.

lol...Eris...that's funny. I feel the same about my hubby. To be honest everything is super stinky to me right now, EVEN ME. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->