Home birth story - I did it (to my great surprise0

duffers

Reaction score
Link here

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...y-after-traumatic-1st-birth.html#post26072581

i hope somebody finds it useful xx

I have found it useful. Well it gives me hope iykwim.
My first labour was simillar, waters broke, 3cm, pitocin, stuck on the bed and forceps!! My second started very much like yours, I was coping fantastic with hypnobirthing (I too could not deal with contractions while standing!! Did you find that time they were all in your pelvis and hips rather than all over bump???) was moments from getting in my pool when my waters went with meconium in!! They transferred me in and I started pushing on arrival!! She was totally fine (which I knew she was!) and although I got to experience natural labour and birth, it wasn't relaxed etc at the end! I got quite depressed about it and I'm convinced I'll never get the experience I dream of! But this story has reminded me people do get what they want in the end. I just hope next time is it for me :)

Congratulations on the arrival of another princess and achieving your perfect birth . Xxxx

Fantastic home birth story. Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! :) Have replied to your birth story thread - let's spread the Natal Hypnotherapy word ;) It's fantastic isn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->