Home remedy for bad acne

Louisemc

Reaction score
I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and suffering from severe acne on my chin including lovely cystic bumps. This is painful more than anything and just wondering if anyone can recommend a home remedy. Tried toothpaste and just made it worse!! :growlmad:

I've got it too under my chin/top of neck on my right side.. sooo annoying and embarrasing.. I don't have any tips though =/

I've got it too. Witch Hazel toner is the way to go.

I've got it too. Witch Hazel toner is the way to go.

I havent heard of this but I seem to be breaking out on my right cheek and nose. I guess I will stop tomorrow and try to remember to pick some up. I do use St Ives Green Tea face wash and it works great but sometimes I have those few stubborn spots!

What I've found that keeps it down a bit (not completely) is: wash face with African black soap, then use a fruit enzyme scrub (it does burn) but I have horrible skin to begin with and pregnancy does not do it any justice. So far this has helped keep it down to the minimum one or two big ones per week.

Thanks ladies, I will try one if not all of these. I am an absolute disgrace 14 spots on chin and counting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->