homebirth?

angels330

mama to gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Hi there :)

I know its a bit early but i wanted to see where i stand in terms of a home birth.
In your experiences would i be allowed a home birth? I had a few complications with my first pregnancy and was classed as high rish. Delivery was normal but i was attached to numerous drips etc, they also needed to put a monitor straight oin babys head for dropping heart rate. I would love to have a home birth but not sure if i would able to? xx

It's never to early to start planning a home birth.:hugs: the first thing I would say is to remove the word "allowed" from your vocabulary.:thumbup: You are in charge so if you want a home birth you can have one. You don't need anyone's permission, it's totally up to you.:hugs:

aww thats brill thank you :) im assuming they might try and sway me otherwise so ill guess ill have to really think before hand if its what i want and stand my ground! x

It's never to early to start planning a home birth.:hugs: the first thing I would say is to remove the word "allowed" from your vocabulary.:thumbup: You are in charge so if you want a home birth you can have one. You don't need anyone's permission, it's totally up to you.:hugs:

this. :thumbup:

have a good chat with your midwife when u have your first appointment!

aww thats brill thank you :) im assuming they might try and sway me otherwise so ill guess ill have to really think before hand if its what i want and stand my ground! x

Absolutely stand your ground if it's what you want to do.:thumbup: Never feel like you are going to have a fight on your hands though. You can choose to listen to them or not, but ultimately you can just say "thanks for your input, but I am still going to home birth.":winkwink:

omg -a 2013 birthday - how amazing !

good luck on getting a homebirth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"