Honest Company questions

Ttc0340

Reaction score
Hey all, apologies if this is the wrong section!
I am interested in trying the honest company diapers, and I see they have a free trial for their diapers and wipes. There was also another one for essentials products. I signed up for both, paid the shipping, and saw the fine print that it auto enrolls you in their monthly bundle program. I plan on just cancelling after I get my free trials. Questions:
Are the diapers/wipes good?
Did they give you a hard time about cancelling? I've read some horror stories.
Thanks ladies!

The diapers are adorable, but in my opinion they are comparable to other brands. They feel a bit more plastic-like than say pampers swaddlers that are soft and cloth-like. We only had one pack of them that we got as a baby shower gift, and we used them in the beginning when our daughter only had small poops, so I'm not sure how well they contain bigger poos. She is a very heavy wetter, so we went through them fast, but they were very absorbent. Overall I like them, but they are pricey! I do love Honest Company bath products. I have some bubble bath and shampoo, and I love it!

Loved the diapers (bought from Target, not subscription) but they are more expensive than even Huggies slip on s (which I'd rather have). I end up buying Target instead, chlorine free and cheap. Not perfect, but they work, no chlorine, and affordable.

I have used their wipes, they are average.

I do love their toiletries. We have baby shampoo/wash, "healing balm" for diaper rash, purse sized hand sanitizers, we have used their dryer sheets and spray cleaners (loved the cleaner, but it's 2-3x the price of comparable products).

I did take their prenatal, I liked it, but they signed me up for the subscription and I cancelled because I hate that.

I liked their shampoos and bath wash when dd got a bit older, but their diapers leaked. I liked pampers better. I started out with Waterwipes, and since I liked them so much, I never tried any other brands of wipes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->