Liliana
Rose
Pearl
Nyla
Zara
Millie
Tallulah

Not really a short list lol.

Middle name choice/s are heloise, Frances and Constance after family members.

Help!!
Also when choosing your names did u ask your families opinion of them or keep to yourself? Not enjoying it when we love a name and ask our mums etc and they say oh no!! As we obviously would ideally like our families to like the name we choose!
Please add anymore names that you think we might like too x

My fave is florence but I dont dislike any real there just not what id choose, except maybe pearl im not keen on that sorry, but I do love florence. I like all your middle names. We never told anyone our name choices with ds or dd. We wanted a bit of a surprise seen as everyone already new the sex and we didnt want any negative comments. Once babys here everyone tends to love the name, or at least say they do lol.

I like Florence and Millie. If your family are very opinionated maybe keep It a secret.

We never told family (none of my siblings have either)... we're far too opinionated as a group and say what we think.

Once the baby is here and everyone knows the name, they all love it, even if before the baby was there they would have felt differently :)

xxxx

I like Nyla and Zara with Frances and Heloise as middle names.

Millie and Tallulah are okay too.

Florence - nice old-fashioned name, not popular but not unheard of or weird.
Imogen - Not a type of name I hear in my area but seems to be somewhat popular on BnB?
Liliea - It's just okay to me. The spelling looks odd if I'm honest, but sounds nice.
Liliana - Too similar to the popular "Lily" for my liking, but it's a nice name.
Rose - You can never go wrong with Rose lol but its SO common!
Pearl - Very different but again not weird or unheard of. I like it.
Nyla - Beautiful but not sure I like the spelling. I'd probably put an H at the end but that's just me. Nice and different/unique.
Zara - Love this also, nice alternative to Sarah
Millie - Sounds like a nickname for Millicent, Mildred, etc. Not my style.
Tallulah - Not my style but nice name

Nylah Frances or Florence Heloise would be my faves from this list

Love liliana, Rose and Florence. How about liliana Rose? Or Constance Rose (nn Connie)

Florence 0/10 - bit posh for my tastes
Imogen 0/10 - hate this with a passion, it sounds like a brand not a name
Liliea 7/10 - is this Lil-ee-a
Liliana 7/10 - classic and cute
Rose 6/10 - absolute classic
Pearl 5/10 - sweet can be classy or a little edgy (I know some rockers called pearl)
Nyla 2/10 - makes me think of that annoying internet cat thing
Zara 8/10 - im bias on this lol
Millie 0/10 - its a nickname not a name
Tallulah 4/10 - its not the worst but not something I would use

Middle name:

Heloise 6/10 - nice and unique
Frances 1/10 - a bit posh for my taste
Constance 0/10 - their is a well known stripper where I live with this name so all I can think of is that

best:

Zara Heloise
Liliea Heloise
Liliana Heloise
Rose Heloise
Pearl Heloise

other mixes that are really cute: (I really like all of these)

Liliana Rose
Rose Pearl
Zara Rose
Liliea Pearl

and personally I would say NEVER tell anyone but your OH names you like as it just invites unwanted opinions and nastiness and will add stress

I love them all, your daughter will have a beautiful name no matter which you choose! Florence, Imogen and Liliana are my favourites. I love Pearl and Rose too but id personally use them for middle names. I think Nyla and Zara are lovely and have an 'edge' to them! Millie and Tallulah are very pretty x

We have a Florence, and love the name!! I like all of the names on your list but Florence and Tallulah are my favourites. I also really like Imogen (not keen on Immy which is why i don't like it as much as Florence or Tallulah.)

My 3 least favourites are:
Liliea
Liliana
Pearl

All beautiful names though and whatever you choose will be perfect for your LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->