Honest opinions please

Andi86

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Ok we are trying to pick a unique first name. So far this is our first choice for boy and girl.

Girl- Trenna (could be spelt Trennah as well) similar to the name Jenna. We are thinking Lynn as a middle name.

Boy- Raiden (kinda like the popular names Aiden, Hayden, Jayden ect..., other options for spelling is Rayden....but Im not a fan of people shortening it to "Ray" so thats why I went with the "i".

What do you think of these names? Honest opinions please.

Trennah is ok, don't love it though. I think Trina or Trista would be cuter. Raiden is cool, I think that could grow on me. How about Raider - also a very cool, unique option I've never heard before!

Tennah sounds a bit blunt/flat to me. Raiden isn't my style (I don't really like the -aiden names, just because they are quite over done here) but it is OK, it sounds like a legitimate name and it is a nice change from Aiden/Jayden :)

Trenna sounds a bit harsh to me, Raiden is ok though :)

Trenna is not to my taste to me it doesn't sound like a name more like the make of something :( sorry!! How about tienna (like sienna with a t) or tri-ah-Na there different but actually sound like names ... Raiden is ok it's quirky and different to the usual Aiden names .

Trenna isn't really my taste, but if your set on using it I would change the middle name - Trenna Lynn sounds like some sort of medication or something. Or it could be that it sounds similar to adrenalin :/

Raiden is okay, I really like the name Kaiden for a boy.

Trenna isn't really my taste, but if your set on using it I would change the middle name - Trenna Lynn sounds like some sort of medication or something. Or it could be that it sounds similar to adrenalin :/

Raiden is okay, I really like the name Kaiden for a boy.

That's what immediately came to mind too- adrenalin. It isn't bad, but not my taste either.

Raiden is ok, but if you don't like Ray as a nn I'd reconsider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->