Honor 17 days old (or 32+6!)

Jugs15

Reaction score
Just another update she is now 3lb 3.5oz / 1.47kg!!! That's 2.5oz / 70g since weds shes doing so well!! They've also removed the heart/respiratory monitors now and are just measuring her sats. They have also said she may finish antibiotics tomorrow instead of friday as she's so well oh and on 2 hourly feeds now of 21ml which may go up to 3 hourly and 30ml tomorrow or tues. So all in all she's doing amazingly right now!

Here's a pic of her yesterday being winded lol. She looks totally confused!!

https://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy169/jugs15/2fb89939.jpg

Great to hear she's doing so well! Gorgeous picture, well done Molly!

That's fantastic news, hope she coninues gaining and is home with you very soon. She is gorgeous x

WOW she is doing brilliantly! I love her fuzzy hair!! :)

A huge AWWWWWWWW! how cute!!!!

She is a beauty! Such big knowing eyes, bless her.

Good girl Honor, piling on the wieght! Once she goes to 3 hourly I guess they'll get her started on some oral feeds?

Is her antibiotics via drip or oral? The day Lolas drip came out was wonderful for me.

Is Honor having many desatas? Lola had TONS we thought she'd be on that monitor for weeks, but they went from 24 big desats one day, to 48 hours later only 3!

What a beautiful picture. Glad to hear she is doing well.

She is so beautiful.

So pleased to hear she is doing so well x

Look at those huge eyes, too cute. Glad she is gaining well. She will be home soon as you know it. It is hard to see them first off but so wonderful to see the growth and achievements they do.

Hun she is beautiful, such gorgeous eyes!! Shes doing ever so well:hugs:

She hasn't had desats for ages which is why I think they finally got rid of the monitors!! Her antibiotics are thru a drip in her wrist :( they've decided to err on the side of caution and keep her on them til Friday for the full dose.
I'm hoping I can start feeding her myself soon. She latches on and sucks happily so it's just waiting for her to be hungry and I'm sure she'll do really well.
We got to dress her in a little vest today :) looooook!!!!

https://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy169/jugs15/6dab8d86.jpg

She is so precious.

I cried when Lola's drip came out, I was so pleased. She was on fluids and antibiotics (she didnt have an infection, it was just to be on the safe side).

Good to hear no more desats, and the monitor is off. Each wire coming away is such a great feeling.

Roll on Friday :D

She is so gorgeous! Well done to you both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->