Hope you can all follow my Cambridge Diet journey!

drakey

Trying for the 1st time
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Well tomorrow is day 1 of my Cambridge diet, having my 3 shakes/soups a day this week.. weigh in day a week today, feeling all positive at the moment... come on! :happydance:

Wish me luck! and well done to all those who have done well already! xx

Good luck babe, I have a large weight loss needed to but i'm doing it myself and then off to SW when i get stuck :)

Well day 1 today... so far i am trying my best to drink all my water! had my oriental chilli soup for dinner - not the best i have tasted, not keen on the bittyness. so we will see how i get on with my chocolate shake for tea! ... i just hope this diet works! xx

Good Luck stick to it 100% and you will amazing results in no time x

thanks ladies, just had my chocolate shake... cant say i am a fan of that either - is there anything that is nice?? xxx

Good luck!!

Maybe it works because all the stuff is rank so you end up not eating anything :lol:

can i ask you how much its costing you to do it?? im spending a fortune on buying healthy stuff! and seeing no results!

well done on starting your weight loss journal, ofcourse the diet works hun, how are you mixing them up? how are you getting on with the flavours?

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"