Hopefully Doubtful!!!

booboo19

Reaction score
I know im very premature here, and god knows i shouldn't, but im a getting excited, i know from the past 13 cycles that im going to be in for a great disapointment if the dreaded :witch: arrives again:nope:
My cycle average is 26 days, im now CD 22 and i have no obvious symptoms ???? usually by now i have all the usual pre period cramps, twinges , backache, achy thighs etc, but i dont have anything? my breasts feel fuller but not tender, though have had a few 'tingles' ?? i been having lots of gas ( sorry TMI ! ) and im exhausted but thats nothing new with work etc???. My pre period cramps usually start a week before in the evenings, and ive been praying each night they dont come . I think if i get to sunday and it continues like this i will buy a test. God i hope this our month.....:baby: Ive waited 10 years ! Im hopefully doubtful :winkwink:

Good luck to you all out there :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck, the only thing we have is HOPE, so here is to this one being your lucky cycle!!!:happydance:

Got everything crossed for you, good luck.

haha Hopefully Doubtful is a great way to put it! me too! Ive had cycles where Ive had literally every symptom going, and others where Ive had nothing at all, and never been pregnant :dohh: this cycle I have zero symptoms too, but I think its because I am trying not to obsess or thinking about TTC.

oooooh hope this becomes the 'no symptoms bfp thread' [-o<[-o<[-o<
good luck

haha Hopefully Doubtful is a great way to put it! me too! Ive had cycles where Ive had literally every symptom going, and others where Ive had nothing at all, and never been pregnant :dohh: this cycle I have zero symptoms too, but I think its because I am trying not to obsess or thinking about TTC.

oooooh hope this becomes the 'no symptoms bfp thread' [-o<[-o<[-o<
good luck

Yes your right i have tried not to obsess over the TWW so that may be why i'm not really noticing any symptoms ?? I will just have to wait and see :thumbup:

Thanks to you all for your support and good luck wishes sending lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm crossing my fingers for you that this is your month!! Let us know what happens!!

Thanks everyone, couldn't wait so i did a test yesterday, 5 days till :witch: is due. I know it was probably too early but did buy a test that states can give results 6 before period is due ?????
Anyway got a :bfn: soooooooo disappointed, stilll no pre period signs, only a unusual dull ache at bottom of my abdomen???????? Oh well better luck next time :wacko: :flower:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

everything possible crossed that this is YOUR month

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back