Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Aww hopeful I'm so sorry for your loss =/ Do they know if it was ectopic or not?

AFM - They did a qualitative pregnancy test on me at medical today when I went in about my second ovulation in one cycle (without a period). The level will say positive at 20 and negative at 19 so we shall see. I'm waiting on the results. Oh and they couldn't get a vein out of the bend of my elbow and blew out the vein on top of my right hand. Cervix is squishy and warm and slightly high, doctor told me she didn't want to get my hopes up but a squishy cervix is a sign of pregnancy.

The pain has eased so hopefully ok- I was in sooo much pain I was crying and couldn't stand- guess that's normal though! I do have a quant hcg tomorrow to check its going down.

Oh and dsemcho- my cannula site....

https://s27.postimg.org/rd4ryyzs3/image.jpg
image share

Sorry for your loss Brunette and Hopefull.

AFM: Still no sign of AF, temp is kind of all over the place. Had some dips, now this morning, rose to 36.35. I'm suspecting AF will arrive soon, as I don't think my temps are high enough to suspect a BFP. If I don't seeAF by tomorrow morning, I'm going to test.

Im sorry brunette and hopeful! My heart goes out to you.

Ds, I'm eagerly awaiting your results! Have you told your hubby?

Salu - it doesn't look like you ovulated yet to me. Have you called the doctor to see what they say?

Im sorry brunette and hopeful! My heart goes out to you.

Salu - it doesn't look like you ovulated yet to me. Have you called the doctor to see what they say?

Not yet. I had two cycles in the summer that were 34 and 39 days long, so, as much as I would LOVE to get a BFP out of this cycle, I think this is what this cycle is turning out to be.

salu: May you get out of limbo soon! And hopefully you see your BFP!

He knows everything that is going on, but as I expected it was negative. The sensitivity is 20 though so idk. But I'm pretty sure it was right. When I went in to the doctor she wasn't sure what caused the second ovulation and found it odd also. She did hint that I should lose weight, but I've been trying to for over a year now so I guess I'll just have to push harder. She is also going to test my progesterone level when I ovulate next cycle, so let's see how that goes. I'm currently 6/7DPO so I've got about 8 days before I should get my menses. And judging by that, I won't get to really try in my December cycle because my DH is going to the states for 3 weeks for work at the beginning of January, but we will see if we might get lucky. I've kinda been avoinding BnB and I don't know why. I seem to be wanting to take a much more relaxed approach to TTC honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->