• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Horible headache bad nausea any suggestions??

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
UGGG Extrelemy nauseated with a horibly bad pounding headache . And tylenol hasnt work tried laying down for a bit any suggestions ? im about 14 dpo today

if i were you id take a flippin' test!!!!! and then if its positive put it down to growing a baby, get a hot chocolate, and a warm bath, and try get some kip. xxx

hey hun, ive had a bad headache too for the past 3-2 days and when i googled it, it looks like a few ladies get it as a pregnancy symptom.. i def agree with CandyApple you should test sounds and looking good :happydance:

I took paracetamol & used sickness bands for the nausea :) Good luck testing!

My mom also suggested saltines for nausea. Nibble on them, and sip at gatorade (or some other clear beverage that is not water).

GINGER BISCUITS! or ginger tea. xxxxxx

Actually... I've read this, and other similar articles on the internet. I'm not trying to be an alarmist, but I'm wondering what you girls think of it.
https://www.xomba.com/warning_ginger_during_pregnancy_may_not_be_safe

maybe .. but i think if you eat exessive amounts of any food its not good while preg.. thats why a balanced meal is good.. too much fruit during preg is bad too so i think its talking about alot of it.. like taken every day

that ginger contracts the womb etc? women have been eating ginger biccies and drinking their tea for yrs and yrs. theres so much conflict.

also ladies i heard eating abit (definitly not alot!) of pineapple around the time implantation would be is good for concieving.. but you just stop taking it once you find out your preg,, basically pineapple have an enzymes which help implantation etc and stop chemical pregnancies..

that ginger contracts the womb etc? women have been eating ginger biccies and drinking their tea for yrs and yrs. theres so much conflict.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's hard to sort fact from fiction and caution from paranoia. I think that ginger biscuits are fine, though, as it says that it's okay to use ginger as a spice. Just tea might be too highly concentrated, as would supplements.

i guess everyones different. its upto you whether you eat it or not, some ppl say chewing on a bit of the ginger root itself is fine and really helps too. so meh!!!!

i guess everyones different. its upto you whether you eat it or not, some ppl say chewing on a bit of the ginger root itself is fine and really helps too. so meh!!!!

A lot of this TTC/pregnancy business is doing what you're most comfortable with anyhow. I absolutely looooove ginger, and ginger chicken is my favorite thing to get from the local chinese place. So I likely won't give it up entirely.

yeah theres no point hun. people so exaggerate, like "dont eat peanuts while you're pregnant it could cause allergies!" hell i only kept away from Pate and blue cheese (i hate it anyways). things that have a proper reason to avoid are best to stay away from but dont let stuff consume the ttc/pregnancy bit cause u wanna enjoy all ur pregnancy, not avoid bacon cause its pink or something stupid like that!

Well :witch: came really fast after i got this horid headache , So im wondering if im just having a super bad PMS situation never really had any sort of headaches and nausea before AF , I did have my first mc last month so I am wandering if it can change the way your body does things at all ?

Well :witch: came really fast after i got this horid headache , So im wondering if im just having a super bad PMS situation never really had any sort of headaches and nausea before AF , I did have my first mc last month so I am wandering if it can change the way your body does things at all ?

I know it can take your hormones a little while to adjust after a mc. I wouldn't worry about it, hun. Just give your body some time. :hugs: :dust:

Also, I occasionally get really bad almost flu-like symptoms prior to AF. This can be normal for some women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->