Hormonal Imbalance, Advice Needed!

ffwife0218

Mum To Dell/Expecting #2
Reaction score
After I had my son back last July I had the urge to DTD all the time, but here lately Its like I can care less and just don't have the urge to do it. Is this normal and is anyone else going through this or have gone through this. I know my DH has needs and I feel so horrible that I just don't want to...Will it ever come back!!!!! Advice pretty please!

I have absolutely no sex drive and I have no idea what to do about it. I feel so awful for oh but the desire has just gone :(

Exactly how I feel! What does a girl do to get it back!?!?!? The desire for it left me probably around my DS was 4-5 months and it just hasn't returned. Idk what to do about it.

Me neither. It left me when I was in third tri! It's not that I don't want to, I just have no desire to!

Are you bf? I wondered if that had anything to do with it...

Oh boy third tri was def the end until I had my son. Which It was just so uncomfortable for me and it hurt bc of being so far along. I think it came back for like a month and then it left and it has not came back. I want to but just dont have the urge like you said. I have a very sexually frustrated husband lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->