Horrible stinking cold :-(

E

Emma867

Hi ladies

I've got a common cold and generally feel like poop. I've taken some paracetamol but it doesn't make a blind bit of difference so not going to bother taking any more.:cold:

Other than hot water with honey and lemon which I'm drinking as we speak, has anyone got any pregnancy friendly ideas on how to help shift a cold?

Thanks x

I can't decide if I have a cold or bad allergies lol. I take mucinex (without the D, just plain mucinex) with alot of water, it thins out the congestion so you can breath. I also neti pot, which helps alot. Sleep with a humidifier. Tylenol PM if you can't sleep. Besides that it just sucks being pregnant and sick, hang in there!

Feel better!

I suffer allergy problems too and regularly use Nasonex to help with that but this is defiantly a cold, the horrible wooly head, sore throat and lethargy blurrrgghhhh

I'm with ya!!! I phoned in sick today and spent the day in bed (which has made me groggier) I took 2 panadol yesterday that done me no good so wont take anymore,,, really smothering here and feeling sorry for myself :(

I managed half a day at work but got sent home this afternoon. Walked in, dumped bags in hall and crashed on sofa. Woke up 3hrs later!

I have a disgusting cold too, tylenol does nothing for it. Only thing that's helping is hot, steamy showers with dr bronner's peppermint soap but I can't spend all day in the shower. UGH.

Thanks cupcake, I'm currently vegging in bed with a hot honey and lemon mmmmm

yep, i too have a cold, ive been taking tylenol, using peppermint oil around nostrils, sleeping with humidifier and eating ice chips. for some reason the ice breaks up the mucous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->