Hospital is officially brain dead lol

alparen

Mommy to a Princess
Reaction score
I called to check on Samantha today and the nurse tells me hows shes doing. Then proceeds to tell me they found a huge bag full of my breastmilk in the freezer.... :wacko:
how disorganized can you be lmao. So now they are giving her that till they run out officially lol:dohh:

Oh they made us in charge of the frozen milk at the hospital Leo was at, and *I* managed to forget about a stash, usual blondeness + mummy brain! Not the best time for me to be responsible for something :rofl:

lol well there they are responsible for keeping track of it lol. All I could do was laugh. Oh well she gets more booby milk as she has been on formula for quite awhile now. It'll do her some good.

This happened to us several times. There was a couple with twins (man she could express let me tell you) and the freezer was overflowing with her milk bottles, so much so it took over our drawer and the nurses swore blind there was nothing left.

We soon found it all but kinda frustrating when you put the work into it ykwim?

Frustrating for sure when that's what Samantha needs. I stopped pumping because my milk dried. She wasn't gaining on it anyway and they had to add a calorie supplement to it but still she needs it.

I'm glad they found it though. I'm sure they didn't intentionally lose it :hugs: I'm glad Sam is doing so well! I saw pics in your journal! What a difference! :flower:

thanks hun! I know what a difference from 8 weeks ago. Shes gotten so big so fast. My little chubby bunny :D

Frustrating for sure when that's what Samantha needs. I stopped pumping because my milk dried. She wasn't gaining on it anyway and they had to add a calorie supplement to it but still she needs it.

In the NICU Elias was on, they added a calorie supplement to my EBM too, along with everyone else's. It was a requirement there. :shrug:

weird? they used mine normal until she stopped gaining and she had lost a few grams one day so they started supplementing. She as about 3 weeks old when they started that. Even before the calorie supplement she only going up an few grams at a time not anything spectacular. Now she goes up an ounce or more a day. little porker teehee

weird? they used mine normal until she stopped gaining and she had lost a few grams one day so they started supplementing. She as about 3 weeks old when they started that. Even before the calorie supplement she only going up an few grams at a time not anything spectacular. Now she goes up an ounce or more a day. little porker teehee

Leo had 2/3 weeks on my milk, then as he was struggling to gain weight they put the fortifier in, it made me feel like rubbish! But then I was so glad to manage to pump for 2 months, it was a LOT more than I ever expected to manage, fortifier or not!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->