Housework...

Bon18

Proud Mother of twin boys
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

As I sat there glaring resentfully at the fridge today and the old beans that had somehow been hiding in the back for who knows how long behind an assortment of things I thought I'd ask the rest of you what is that one chore you still hope magical gnomes will come do for you ( even though we're old enough to know better)...

Mine is definitely cleaning the fridge...

The Washing up!
We have a dishwasher but DH has gone on a save water and electric kick :dohh:
I pit the dishwasher on while he's at work tho :blush:

I HATE washing up! ;)

ironing aw it piles up sky high until i give up lol i hate it

The oven! It has to be the worst job ever.

Definitely with Kay on the oven!! Not only do I hate cleaning it but it scares me as I know the cleaner itself is so toxic and I have stupid cats - as in really not clever - and I worry they'll manage to lick it up x

I hate cleaning the toilet! yuk!

I also hate putting clothes away, and the oven! arh! although i stuck my rails in the dishwasher the other day (no idea why) and they came up beautifully! the oven door is another story though.

Ugh, I've just finished cleaning the bathroom and mopping the floors.... wasn't as bad as I expected.

But the oven can wait for another day!

Cleaning the oven, bathroom and ironing.

V xxx

I don't really mind the ironing... My nan has always said it reminds her of her mum and now when I do it, it reminds me of both of them...

-Swabbing the wee stains on the :loo:
-Shampooing carpets, so time consuming! Not to mention disgusting seeing all that filthy water. :sick:
-Cleaning wood floors, they never feel like they're clean no matter how hard I try!!

I really need to clean out my fridge too and give it a good wiping.

Argh washing

Clothes and dishes.

They are fliipin never ending!! :dohh:

We have a cleaner who does the whole house every week (we both work full time) so I get out of the regular chores but fridge/oven etc still have to be done periodically by us. Whoops, I mean me.

I really hate anything to do with laundry - washing, hanging up, ironing and putting away. Especially ironing - I have a massive mountain of it as we speak. I would love the cleaner to do it but I can't justify that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->