How are we supposed to know??

Shelley71

Reaction score
So, I see (and commented on) that we cannot post BFPs in this section, or risk losing our accounts. I get that TTC is painful, especially for those who have been trying forever. But, I would be really upset if one of you gets a BFP and I miss it because you couldn't post it here.

Is there anyway we can ask for a special thread for BFPs in the Over 35 section??

I don't know - but I would like to see everyones :bfp:s in the over 35's too!

well I personally find it encouraging to see all the BFP's esp in the 35+ section - gives me more hope for a good outcome.:thumbup:

Sadly it is a case of we can't keep everyone happy and it is a tough one because we can see both sides of the coin. There will be people who will be upset by seeing BFP announcements in the TTC section if they are having a tough time/bad day so by keeping it separate it means people have a choice if too look/comment rather than accidently clicking on a post too a BFP announcement when they aren't feeling strong enough too deal with it that day (I hope that makes sense?)

Feel free too post your BFP announcements in the correct section or in your journals though :flower:

Unfortunately we have to consider the majority and with plenty of experience and changes over the years this is the best way BUT ... I will confirm I have spoke to the other team members (yesterday) and we do plan on creating a sticky within this, TTC after a loss, LTTTC and assisted conception forums ... I'm just very busy atm. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->