How are your energy levels??

BellaRosa8302

Mama of 3
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I will be 14 weeks tomorrow & I just never have the oomph to get up and DO stuff. I'm barely getting the normal (grocery shopping, laundry, dinner, etc) stuff done, but I have a list of stuff to do before baby gets here too - such as cleaning out the closet in DD's new room (since she'll be moving out of the nursery) and more stuff like that.

I'm really hoping my energy gets back up, because at the moment I have NO DESIRE to do anything - I work all week & feel like I spend my weekends recovering - laying around and napping (between playing with my DD & tending then her needs).

Doesn't help that MS is still kicking my behind... Plus I've been dizzy, fast heart rate, & feeling faint a lot of the time lately.

Any advice?? Anyone else??

:hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling so rough.

I don't have any good advice, though I wish I did! I'm 24 weeks and still have no energy at all most days. The fatigue is horrible, I'm always falling asleep without meaning to, and the house is a disaster! Everyone talks about how great second tri is, but I'm still feeling pretty down. At least the morning sickness finally went away at around 18-19 weeks.

I hope you're feeling better soon! <3

Can't even deal with the exhaustion most days at 19 weeks. It's ridiculous! This is the most tired I've ever been with any pregnancy

Oh no ladies!!! I was looking for some hope!!! :haha:

Bunyhuny, I hope things look up for you soon! Glad your MS is gone!

xforu, is this your third pregnancy? This is my second... I can't even remember how I felt with my last one. I remember being exhausted - but can't recall if I had a reprieve in my 2nd tri!

kaila, how far along are you?

Personally, my energy levels have gone up tremendously in the past week. I actually feel like doing things! Everyone is different though!

Yep, this is our third!!! I don't know why, but I've just felt god awful. Falling asleep randomly all the time is the worst

I didn't stop needing a nap everyday after work until 17-18 weeks or so. My midwife said it was normal to feel exhausted and crappy until around 20 weeks.

Now I'm just trying to get everything done now in case the energy goes away in 3rd trimester.

I had an almost 4 hour nap earlier.... :haha: xxx

I am 16 wk 5d with my first pregnancy..... I have more energy than I did some weeks ago but I still find it hard to open my eyes and do anything most mornings. Eating healthy gives some sort of a boost but regardless I feel exhausted mentallly and physically most days. The cat and I have been doing some serious bedtime bonding!

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one. I could live in this bed if possible :blush:

In the same boat! Just not sleeping well all the time. Even on a good night's sleep I still feel dizzy and faint around noon or so.

Natural fruit smoothies (or just eating some raw fruits and veggies) seem to help, but it can be hit or miss. Hope you start feeling better soon!!

I definitely felt the same as you at your stage! So exhausted and never got anything done. I started having more energy from around 18 weeks I think... Although, you've got to be careful with that too because in my experience you feel good and energised until you don't; no warning, you'll just completely crash out of nowhere. I'm now almost 27 weeks and getting more tired again like in the first trimester

My energy came back around 14 to 15 weeks. I still tire a lot easier these days but nothing like I was in the first trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->