How can I stop her rolling over in her sleep?

A

AppleBlossom

Grace used to sleep on her fron but since she's been in her own room I've been to paranoid to keep her on her front so now she sleeps on her back with her dummy in. Usually she only wakes up because her dummy has falen out and goes straight back to sleep when I put in back in. But for the last few days she has been rolling over onto her tummy and then waking up properly because she gets herself frustrated. I've been putting two cushions on either side of her by her tummy/legs to wedge her in so she can't roll but she manages to wriggle up out of it up to the top of her cot and then roll over and wake up. Is there anything I can do to stop her doing it?

summer is a little madam for this i can hear her at night wriggling all over the place and when i go to look at her has managed to get to the top of her cot and is in the crawling position lol, she bumps her head sometimes aswel(not hard) as she moves about so much, i found that when she was in her sleepin bag she couldnt move as much but then she would just get frustrated so im sorry cant really help!

lol summer does the same i jus put 2 blankets puffed up each side and she cant roll over bt it dont always work as she sumtimes pulls them away x

Once the can roll they have enough control to sleep however they prefer x

I agree with Torria but if it is frustrating for he try putting her in a gro bag, they don't tend to roll then

Maybe putting her in a sleeping bag? Or you could put cot wedges around her?

If she can roll herself over she can roll herself back, thats what my HV said to me when i was worried

She can roll herself back but she won't in the cot. She just pushes herself up on her hands and whinges. I'm not worried about her rolling over, I'm annoyed because it wakes her up and therefore wakes me up

I agree with the others, at her age she is strong enough to sleep which way she prefers, I dont think there is any way to keep a baby of that age from rolling...

Kyle starts asleep on his back and ends up in a crawling position with his bum in the air, but he likes it so ive never had to prevent it. No advice except what others has said, sorry x

I know what you all mean but she doesn't prefer to be on her front to sleep which is what I was trying to get it. I suppose I'll just have to keep using the cushions or something

ciarans the same but i leave him to play around like that he ends up going back to sleep himself about 15-20 mins later .. i just check on him to make sure hes ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->