How did you choose a venue?

We went to view our venue for its ceremony room and when we saw the place just new it was for us. We went to view a few others but didnt feel the same.

I think you just know. We went round lots of different places in our price range and totally fell for one. Also try meet with the wedding.g coordinator at the hotel. Most likely they will be with you on the day to keep things running smooth. If you like them you'll know if it's the right place too. Xx

Maybe I have not seen "the one" yet? I think I have my heart set on something but I do not know what! x

If you have your heart set on something - get it. Honestly I had my heart set on something that was quite expensive and we didn't want to spend that kind of money. We then booked somewhere lovely locally that we had to cancel with 12 weeks to go - we've booked somewhere else now that's actually nicer than our first venue but in my heart if I could cancel it all and book the place my heart was set on then I would because I wish I had done it to begin with xx

ETA - That sounds like I'm not happy with my venue - I really am, its beautiful and exactly what we wanted and I know we will still have an amazing day even though its not our dream place. We just didn't want to spend the big bucks :) xx

I went for something that we could afford that fitted my budget. It's not my dream venue but we could never afford what I wanted.

Go and look around a few, we just got a feeling (so i would very strongly recommend having a budget set out and not looking at anywhere over your budget - that's setting yourself up for heartbeak!)

It's also an idea to work out how many people you will be inviting. If you are having a big wedding, the rooms may be too small in some venues and vice versa x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->