How did you introduce a bottle?

pebbie1

Mum to Marielle & Markus
Reaction score
DS used to have regular feeds from a bottle but lately there was no need and I've just been feeding him, thinking he was used to the bottle anyways.
So we're trying bottles but he refuses them completely! All he does is stare at my boobs if I'm around or scream his face off when hubby is alone with him.
How did you get ban used to the bottle? Any specific bottles that helped? We're trying Mam bottles.
He hasn't got a dummy as he really doesn't like them.
Any tips are welcome!
X

Have you tried tommy tippee close to nature ones ? it helped me intially when my LO refused bottles .But now that he as started using bottles TT arent his fav anymore ;-)

Mine is the same, in the beginning he was ok with bottles of expressed milk, but after a big period of time (around 2 months) without a bottle here and there he completely forgot how to drink from them and he hates them now.
The sippy cup has almost saved the day. He likes it, he mostly chews on it as he is teething but he gets some good gulps here and there too and he is not screaming in agony, so I'm hopeful that he will take a proper meal of expressed milk from the sippy cup soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->