How did you tell?

Babydance

Reaction score
Hello

Firstly huge congratulations on all your BFP's!! :happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup:
How did you al tell your DH? or who did you tell that made the biggest impact?

DH was told over the phone as he works away cos i mc the month earlier so neither of us wanted to get too excited. It was my family who we shocked the most, i got my 12 week scan just before christmas and got a christmas cards saying Granny and Grampa & Aunt and Uncle and put the scan pic inside, my ears are still ringing from the screaming!! hehe xx

Hi there - I didn't plan on telling DH this way but it turned out grest lol

I done my at home about lunchtime, and picked DH up from work that evening, my 2 boys were in the backseat so I had to watch what I said lol -too early to tell them. I didn't want to tell him in the car, with the boys there but it kinda blurted out lol

So DH says 'Have a good day babe?'
ME ' Yeah it was okay'
DH 'Only okay, what happened?'
ME 'Nothing bad' -really just wanted to get rid of boys to tell him face to face lol
DH 'Well nothing bad, then that's a positive' Lol -I couldn't help it then haha.So I said
'Yep definately, positively positive and looked at him and smiled.
WOW he realised right away and looked so chuffed, really?? are you kidding? Really positively positive? with me going shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boys are in the back lol

Wow -it was so fab lol - and since then he has asked if I want something or other and when i've said yes asked 'are you positive?? and laughs lol

Sure that will wear thin eventually lol

What a fab moment -couldn't have expected it to go better

xx

Hi there - I didn't plan on telling DH this way but it turned out grest lol

I done my at home about lunchtime, and picked DH up from work that evening, my 2 boys were in the backseat so I had to watch what I said lol -too early to tell them. I didn't want to tell him in the car, with the boys there but it kinda blurted out lol

So DH says 'Have a good day babe?'
ME ' Yeah it was okay'
DH 'Only okay, what happened?'
ME 'Nothing bad' -really just wanted to get rid of boys to tell him face to face lol
DH 'Well nothing bad, then that's a positive' Lol -I couldn't help it then haha.So I said
'Yep definately, positively positive and looked at him and smiled.
WOW he realised right away and looked so chuffed, really?? are you kidding? Really positively positive? with me going shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boys are in the back lol

Wow -it was so fab lol - and since then he has asked if I want something or other and when i've said yes asked 'are you positive?? and laughs lol

Sure that will wear thin eventually lol

What a fab moment -couldn't have expected it to go better

xx

ah haha he chose his words perfectly!! hehe congratulations hun :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g