How did your husband/fiancée prepose to you?

bellaloo

Reaction score
Just for fun ladies.... Would love to here how you were asked the big question ☺

Midnight on our anniversary he knelt on our bed and popped the question.. Not very romantic but his imagination isn't the best :rofl:

If only I could say something romantic!!

My OH took me up to a gorgeous beauty spot at sunset, got down on one knee and popped the question :cloud9: we are planning to have some of our wedding photos up there too once we are married :flower:

In St Ives, Cornwall - a very special and sentimental place for us :)

https://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183873_10151217675699784_1443164296_n.jpg

At home on Christmas Day, he had gotten me a fiancee card and hidden it in a stocking which my daughter was supposed to bring me but she decided she was scared of it lol! So he brought it himself and when I opened the card I looked round and he was down on one knee with my ring. I wouldn't have had it any other way! Xx

Midnight on our anniversary he knelt on our bed and popped the question.. Not very romantic but his imagination isn't the best :rofl:

Aw thats still sweet though he thought of doing it on your anniversary ☺ mine isnt the romantic type either lol x

Aw thats still sweet though he thought of doing it on your anniversary ☺ mine isnt the romantic type either lol x

I suppose but he forgot our anniversary this year! :dohh: Men eh, if only we were really in a fairy tale lol! I don't mind where/how it was done as long as its forever OFC :) x

My DF took me to our favourite local beauty spot and presented me with a dozen glittered red christmas roses, and got down on one knee with a ring and asked me to marry him, it's was two days before Christmas, he said he didn't want to do it on Christmas as that was too stereotypical, but he knows how much I love Christmas and wanted to do it close to then

My fiance took me to a really gorgeous and very expensive resteraunt that he'd been promising to take me to for months and then did it once we got home as I hate public proposals lol. My mum had been looking after the kids and when we got home I made her a cup of tea and OH was sat on the couch looking pissed off and I figured he was just tired then when my mum went he got up and pulled me up off the couch to kiss me and then he had this cheeky smile on his face, the one he gets when he's done something wrong, and I though he'd farted lol and then he got down on one knee. I was not expecting it at all and it was perfect lol.

He had planned on getting me a card that said congratulations on your engagement and proposing with a haribo ring (he knew I wanted to pick my own ring) but I had gone into town with him that day so I "ruined it" lol. But I wouldn't change a thing about it.

I actually used to tell OH that I'd love it if he just sprung the question on me whilst we were cuddling in bed or something like that.

I actually used to tell OH that I'd love it if he just sprung the question on me whilst we were cuddling in bed or something like that.

I used to tell him I wanted it on a boat in Wales with the sun setting.. My engagement was special :haha: butttt my favourite place is my bed so I suppose he did it in my fav place! X

Just for fun ladies.... Would love to here how you were asked the big question ☺

We had been out to dinner. He surprised me by having the ring brought out on a plate of strawberry cheesecake. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->