how do i go about complaining?

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
When we moved in to our new place just under a year ago we repainted everything, all the woodwork we used dulux brilliant white,
Within a few months all the woodwork went creamy yellow, untill now I thought I was maybe imagining it or it was just a trick of the light untill I saw watchdog last night and there has been a few complaints about this paint.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/2012/03/dulux.html

Iv been on about for a while about repainting it because it was bugging me but now after seeing that I dont want to repay out for more paint (dont see why I should have to)

Never realy had to complain about a product before so how do I go about it?
Im not realy after compensation like the other bloke was I just dont want to have to pay for more paint to fix their problem especialy when it hasnt even been a year since I painted.
OH says he also wants them to come paint it but I dont think that will happen :)

I'd probably write into dulux & tell them what you told us. Maybe nothing will come of it, but maybe something will.

I had no idea about this paint....we used it on our doors and skirting boards. It has gone yellow too! After about a few months!OH is gonna write to Dulux x

Yea I would write to them, keep copies of correspondence, if it's happening to lots of people they might just have to sit up take notice and do something! xx

we used their brilliant white gloss when we moved in and within 3 months it was YELLOW!! - we repainted it with homebase own gloss and its stayed white! might write in too i still have pics from before! x

This was on watchdog last night sure there was a number to call if u had the problem! Check website it I player I reckon :)

This was on watchdog last night sure there was a number to call if u had the problem! Check website it I player I reckon :)

I recorded it but I got distracted the last 10 minutes or so draging hubby round all the woodwork shouting look its yellow :)
Ill have another look at it

Ooooh this has happened to us too - Fran's radiator is extremely yellow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->