How do you get rid of your "pouch"?

Elli21

Reaction score
You know after a baby some people get the "pouch" where the stomach has stretched and it hangs down? How do u get rid of it? Ive tried diets and i means its got as bit smaller, but now its just excess skin, it gets me dow. I was just wondering if anyone has any tips? Ive tried all kinds of stomach excersise too. Not sure if its just impossible to get rid of apart from surgery?? lol

Im not sure , after my first daughter was born i also had this and it still hasnt gone if not its worse having my second. i too would like to know how to get rid of this excess skin, cant stand it :(

If it's just excess skin from stretching then I'm afraid to say that it may not be possible to tone up or get rid of (other than by surgery)... It's worth asking your doctor to be sure of what it is (loose muscle, excess fatty tissue, extra skin...), and see if they have any tips on how to tone it up if possible - they may be able to refer you to physio or something... or advise you on surgery if that's the way you want to go.

Best of luck, girls! :hugs:

Just tone up a little :D My tummy doesn't bother me really its mainly my boobies that do.

Still have mine and not started toning up :blush:

yeah, you can't do anything about excess skin..I think they call that the 'maternity apron' :rofl:

A nip and a tuck is about all you can do about that part!

i had a section and just cant get rid of mine although it has gone down quite abit its still there :(

I was fine after my first and my body went right back to normal. But, my second did a number on my body....I have a bit of a pouch and my boobs, well, they've got smaller.

You could try toning the area but I think that the only solution is a tummy tuck.

:hugs:

i had a section and just cant get rid of mine although it has gone down quite abit its still there :(

Me too. Flat under the scar, but the the 'apron' starts above it. I'm waiting till we've finished having kids, then using my Bupa policy at work to pay for half of my tummy tuck!! I've told Stu it's my treat to myself after bad pregnancies! So, even though I hate my tummy at the minute, I know it'll be gone eventually.

im ok about my stomach atm, cos i worked hard 2 get it to wher eit is 2day.. but my boobs!!!! yuck!!! i so wish i had the money to get em inflated lol!!!

I never got rid of mine after my son. I hate it too, but I have to weigh up the pros and cons of surgery/scans/possible mishaps to just getting better clothes.

im ok about my stomach atm, cos i worked hard 2 get it to wher eit is 2day.. but my boobs!!!! yuck!!! i so wish i had the money to get em inflated lol!!!

You might be able to get yer boobs done on the NHS, if it's really what you want - but you might wanna wait 'till you're sure you've finished popping the sprogs out first!

You want your boobs bigger? Thats crazy talk lmao...
Have some of mine! 38HH .. i hate them..i want like a C cup or something...anyone want some of my boobies? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->