How do you girls keep your energy levels up?

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
I'm knackered :(
OH works 6am-6pm, LO gets up between 6.30am-8am then it's clean and run after him, I feel like sleeping all day long but it's not fair on LO if I sit around all day and don't take him out.

Share your tips with me please! :flower:

I have no tips, just sympathy. All I want to do is sleep too, so I know how you feel! Lucky for me I only have the dog to look after and shes content with just a half hour walk lol

Haha, my LO really only sits down to eat lol he's always raring to go! Nap time is great but I spend it cleaning. I must admit this was easier last time :haha:

You will likely feel like that until the second tri. I was absolutely exhausted from about 10-14w, I just didn't even try and Finn watched a crap load of TV. I started to feel better as I got a bit further into the second tri though. It definitely sucks.

Yea ove been exhausted.from day one. Poor emma has jad a tv overload. Good thing she loves barney. :haha:

I"m exhausted too! Nothing really seems to help I guess we just have to ride it out till the second trimester :flower:.

Jason doesn't watch tv, he has no interest in it whatsoever. He happily plays by himself but he runs off and climbs etc, getting into everything.. God it's exhausting lol roll on the end of feeling like this!

A daily cup of coffee and a few energy bars every few hours are doing the trick for me. I'm still quite sleepy, and I take an afternoon nap when I can :haha:, but I've been told it's not going to be this bad through the whole pregnancy, so I'm sticking to the hope.

Second tri is better by far but then it comes back in third :haha: Ohh I still can't drink coffee after I went off it 10 weeks pregnant with LO :dohh:

I am so exhausted :(
LO has watched a bit too much peppa pig so I can have a rest :L I'm starting to feel a bit better now though and LO is getting so much better at sleeping which I am so happy about.
I look forward to the baby groups as I can sit down and not worry about LO too much as she just plays the whole time and ignores me :L

Pregnancy is so much easier first time round! I don't really have any advice coz I'm going through exactly the same but with 2 LO's I'm exhausted. Hubby works 2 hours away so with travelling he's gone 6am-8pm so I do it all on my own it sucks lol. Doesn't help that both my girls are going through a super grumpy phase as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->