How do you measure your bra size?

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
I looked up online how to measure as I need nursing bras and can't get to town. I tried doing it twice online and one site said AA and another site said E cup!!! Don't know how this works lol, so could anywhere advise me on actually how to correctly measure yourself please? Thanks :thumbup:

I think you measure round you under your boobs, so for me 34inches, and then the biggest part of your boobs, usually across your nipples, so for me thats 37inches,
For each inch is 1 cip size, so if its an inch wider than under our boobs i would be 34A, but for me its 3 inches making me a 34C..
That makes sence in my head..
LOL!

Does that help?
Xx

You measure under your boobs and add 4 for an even number and 5 for an odd number so if you measured 30 inches then you would be a 34 and if you measured 29 inches you would also measure 34. Then you measure the fullest part around your boobs and if there is a 3 inch difference then that would be a C cup, 4 inch would be a D cup etc. Its best to try bras on though if you can because different makes/styles fit differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->